Nombre total de pages vues

All Nations Chess League (ANCL)

ANCL is one of the largest on line chess league; we play 90+5 slow matches,
we have our own rooms at playchess.com. The league is free to join.
All participants in the ANCL must have a full Playchess account (including a serial number), 20 slow games and a rank of knight or higher. Any player who has previously been found using assistance in rated games will be refused entrance to participate in the ANCL league.
we have a main site and a forum, at present there are 14 teams from all over the world, each team can have up to 12 members usually a captain and 1 or 2 vice captains.
Each week a line up of 6 players is made by captain to play against another team.
You then if chosen any given week, (you may well not play every week), use ANCL forum to arrange your match with your opponent agreeing on a time and day to play,
Also at ANCL we have a teaching school,simuls or lessons are given at playchess usually in room 5, where your participation /questions would be welcomed and answered, Lessons usually last for an hour each time, unless the teachers get so enthralled at the Questions they lose track of time.

All the above and more details can be seen at
Main site http://anclchess.net/
If anyone is interested and would like to join us, please do, it takes around 5-7 days to be accepted, please use your playchess nick when registering as user name. Once accepted you will then be added to forum site http://anclchess.net/forum/index.php

mardi 23 février 2010

Ecelal-Scooby_doo ANCL 2010 Comments by Ecelal





Ecelal (1589) - Scooby_doo (1722)
Rated game, 90m + 5s Room 1, 13.02.2010
Comments by Ecelal


1.d4 e5 I hate this move :-) 2.dxe5 d6 [I was waiting 2...Nc6 3.Nf3 Qe7 4.Bf4 Qb4+ 5.Bd2 Qxb2 6.Nc3 Nb4 7.Rc1 Nxa2 One of my tournament game which I've lost very badly with white] 3.Nf3 Nc6 4.e4 Bg4 5.Bb5 Nge7 violation 1: He restricted dark square Bishop and this Bishop never saw the light of the day till at the and of the game 6.exd6 cxd6 7.0-0 Qb6 Violation2:acording to me what's the aim of this move?Only for long castling? 8.Nc3 0-0-0 9.Be3 Qc7 10.Be2 f5? Only weakening e6 and f7and result of this move I have gained rook for a knight 11.Ng5 Bxe2 12.Qxe2 Qd7 13.Nf7 Ng6 14.Nxh8 Nxh8 15.Rad1 Rooks belongs to open line.I put my rook on the line with his Quin but he didnt care. 15...Re8 16.Qc4 Quin must be on center and I put my Q on the line with his King but he diidnt care. 16...h6 17.Bxa7 I take this pawn not gaining material but weakening his King position.Look at his pawn structur.I thought that is enough to gain the game. 17...Nf7 18.Bb6 Nfe5 19.Qa4 g5? 20.Nb5 f4 21.Na7+?! I did this move that I wanted to exchang Queens.That was one I violated chess rules which when you are attacking dont exchang your atacking piece with defending piece. [I really didnt see this simple 2 move mate 21.Qa8+ Nb8 22.Na7#] 21...Kb8 22.Nxc6+ Nxc6 23.Rd5 f3? He didnt care my plan . 24.Ra5 Scooby_doo resigns (Lag: Av=0.61s, max=2.9s) 1-0


Thanks a lot to Ecelal to have written this game for the blog

1 commentaire:

Please post your comments